Support us on Patreon!
Watch the Admiral Yi series!
Subscribe for new episodes every Saturday!
Follow us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter!
Follow us on Twitch!
Admiral Yi Sun-sin of Korea began his legendary career with a series of disasters. Fate (and corrupt officials) conspired against him to have him repeatedly knocked down from the success he had earned, often because his insistence on strict military codes and refusal to ignore corruption made enemies of his fellow officers. Even when his superior had him tortured and blamed after a loss to the Jurchen raiders from the north, Yi perservered. Stripped of his rank and now reduced to a common enlisted man, Yi nevertheless served Korea with distinction. Meanwhile his childhood friend, Ryu Seong-ryong, had risen to become the prime minister of Korea. Ryu recognized the threat of war from Japan looming on the horizon, so when Yi asked to retire in 1588, Ryu convinced him to stay.
Get the intro music here!
*Music by Demetori:
Get the outro music here!
*Music by Sean and Dean Kiner:
Extra History – Warring States Japan: Sengoku Jidai
The Battle of Okehazama:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- A robot that runs and swims like a salamander | Auke Ijspeert
- Picity Căn Hộ Xanh Chuẩn Singapo [ Hotline: 0911232363 ]
- Mua căn hộ chung cư ghé Melody Vũng Tàu✅ Căn hộ 2pn thích hợp kinh doanh homestay cho thuê "3"
- Căn hộ Vista Verde quận 2
- Tham Quan Căn Hộ Bàn Giao Vinhomes Ocean Park (Căn 3PN – Góc)