An enormous tower filled with 100 tons of bronze bells, some the size of a car, that you play with a massive keyboard at the top of the tower.
Joey Brink is the University Carillonneur at Rockefeller Memorial Chapel at the University of Chicago:
They give tours of the Carillon Thursday through Friday btw!
Anchor tab book:
The one that was ever so subtly mentioned at the end of the video.
So much thanks to our patrons!
insert heavy metal pun here.
2nd channel extras!
All of the audio from the outside as we were filming:
Audio Recorded by Vincent M Ippolito of Swift Road Studios:
Audio Mixed by Rob Ruccia of Uptown Recording:
Camera operated by Kyle Guzman:
Video edit and main camera by Jake Jarvi:
This video was made possible because of Patreon support from Rob Harper, Hypergnome, Nicolette Kawata, Fabio, Quintin Waldner, Donato Sinicco III, Erik Ritter, Isaac Briefer, Otto Cate, Jim Nobody, Ben Swan, Codex, Daniel Reimer, Significant Dosh, Emi Carmichael, Bryce Taylor, John, rd1994, David Cundiff, Garri, Marcus Toyon, Music Hits Face, Sheldon Bird, & many other awesome people on my Patreon page:
Big videos go on this channel. Everything and anything else is on the 2nd:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Căn hộ Sunrise Riverside – khu nghỉ dưỡng sang trọng, đáng sống
- 5 điều cần biết về bản hợp đồng mua bán nhà đất Trọng Đức Lâm Đồng
- HANDI RESCO TOWER TÒA VĂN PHÒNG CHO THUÊ CHẤT LƯỢNG CAO
- A robot that runs and swims like a salamander | Auke Ijspeert
- Picity Căn Hộ Xanh Chuẩn Singapo [ Hotline: 0911232363 ]